All puppies sold by Great Lakes Pup are puppies that we sell on behalf of the breeder. At times there will be instances where we do not receive registration papers upon puppy acquisition-- however 99% of the time we do have the registration papers within 14 days. In some unusual situations, the breeders are unable to provide us registration papers--in these instances Great Lakes Pup has no control on the outcome being we are not the actual breeder. Please if registration papers are extremely important to you, call and verify we do have them in hand prior to shipping your puppy or picking up. Most customers are buying simply for a family pet so registration papers are not a must have. If we do not have registration papers at the time the puppy is being tendered we do not guarantee that the puppy will have papers! Please confirm this with Great Lakes Pups reps if registration papers are important in your particular case. Again we will do everything in our power to provide what we have promised.
DOB (date of birth) on registration papers will always be the correct DOB. When waiting on papers breeders give us DOB but these dates are not always accurate. The DOB on the registration papers will always be the correct DOB. The DOB on the print out received at time of purchase is an approximate until the reg. papers are in hand.
Great Lakes Pup has no affiliation with AKC, ACA, NPCR or CKC and take no responsibility for their actions or lack thereof.
All refunds will be processed within 15 days of request; and can take up to 10 days to post to your financial institution. Again there will be no refunds for vet bills, pet returns nor shipping charges as all sales are final and we only offer a replacement puppy per our warranty.
All puppies are sent via commercial airline, Great Lakes Pup has no affiliation with Delta and Continental Airlines and is not responsible for delayed flights, cancelled flights, re-routings & over night kenneling. Once the puppy is tendered at Port Columbus Cargo facilities we have no additional control over the delivery of your puppy.
All puppies that fly have a health certificate as we are required by the airlines to have this upon tendering the puppy at the airport. If you lose or misplace the pink health certificate please email or call us and we can supply a computerized shot record. Please allow us up to 3 days to provide you this information.
Please understand that all puppies that are sold by Great Lakes Pup have been checked for the above disorders prior to leaving our facility. On top of the puppies being checked by the vet; the parents to the puppies have been checked to be free and clear of any disorders. By purchasing a small breed puppy you are putting yourself at risk for disorders such as knee failure, hip failure and liver failure. Though this risk is minimal we do want you to understand that small breed puppies can have disorders due to their small make-up.
Every week we take photos of all the new puppies. At times we group puppies in an effort to reduce the amount of listings that we may have. It is possible that we may have four "Tiny Tims" -- what we do in this case is change the photos after each one sells as they look very similar but have minor marking differences. To avoid any confusion please always refresh your page prior to making your purchase. You may also request a picture with your name in front of it.
When purchasing your new puppy from great lakes pup we ask that you agree to our warranty policy in its entirety prior to checking out. As a part of that guarantee you are stating that you understand that any civil action against Great Lakes Pup must take place in the state of _________________________________.
We ship 2 times per week. These days are typically Thursdays & Sundays. Sometimes (depending on the Cargo facility hours) we will make exceptions to ship another day. If you designate an airport Delta services with Live Animals, we will find the best flight for your puppy on one of the days we ship. We must stay within our contract with Delta Airlines & use the airports they service within the times they allow. Not ALL FLIGHTS are available for live animal cargo. We are one of the largest online shippers of animals in the United States, so we appreciate you giving us the courtesy of finding the best flight for your puppy. Restrictions are as follows:
1. Snub Nose/ Bulldog Puppy restrictions. The airlines take very precautionary steps to making sure these puppies fly safe. We must follow their guidelines. This may cause a flight to be changed, delayed to a different day, or different airport. Please know, the puppy's health is #1 priority before anyone's schedule.
2. Dash Shipments. A small percentage of airports are Delta Dash during certain hours. Typically, these belong to the smaller airports. For Dash, if the ONLY flight option for your puppy falls within the Dash Shipment category, we may be required to charge an additional small fee to cover the shipping. Dash Shipping will not be below $50 nor exceed $100.
3. Canada Customers. Sometimes we must charge a bit more to ship a puppy to Canada (depending on the airport & time of year). Please understand if you're a potential customer in Canada & want your puppy shipped for the price you've paid in US Dollars.... it's a case by case basis.
4. Weather. (Usually only applicable in the heat of summer or coldest winter months). Airline regulations will restrict live animal shipments sometimes. The regulations change about as quickly as the weather does! We ship out of CMH - Columbus, OH & the Cargo department treats us very well. Please understand we want to get you your puppy as much as you do, however, sometimes we are denied shipment due to a national regulation made by the airline. Also, different receiving airports have different restrictions & hours. It's always going to be a case by case basis here as well. Shipping restrictions can even be made by the pilot, 5 mins before takeoff... if he or she feels the plane is too heavy due to baggage or weather and wants to remove the live animal cargo from the flight-- the call can be made to do this. If one of these types of issues happen, please do NOT blame us, because we the control is out of our hands.
5. Make an Offer. Sometimes we have puppies you can make an offer on. If the offer is accepted, shipping must on shippers' terms. Customer must be flexible & work with a schedule determined by the shipper. As always, you may call & speak to a representative before checking out if you have questions. Offers on puppies are held for a short time. We will choose the best flight for the puppy & advantageous for shipping costs. When doing this, oftentimes, there will be 2 separate puppies flying to the SAME airport on the SAME day for 2 separate customers. In best interest of lessening the stress of a flight, we will fly 2 puppies together--so they have a playmate during the flight. This is the best option for the pups. When receiving a puppy price or shipping price BELOW full price, please know these options are possible. A customer may only require their puppy to be sent alone if they've paid full shipping costs & have entered no coupon code.
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS WITH GREAT LAKES PUP CONTACT THE OWNER:
Martin Dosha - PHONE 586-914-6129 EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org